All of our exciting exhibits are open 10am-5pm both Saturday and Sunday.
We have four areas of fantastic fun –
- The Main Exhibit Hall – with over 100 hands-on activities from Drones to Lacemaking and everything in between.
- The Battle Barn – Hundreds of square feet of combat robots. Build your own, or watch the experts!
- Outside West Parking Lot – You gotta see it to believe it – SWAT robots crushing appliances, sheet metal (you can build your own sheet metal project!), MESO and “the BOAT” !
- The Plaza – City Star Brewing, Spirit Hound custom cocktails, food trucks, Human Foosball, and more!
You won’t want to miss a minute of it! Get your tickets today!
Special Events and Exhibits
Check it out! All this is included in the price of admission!
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
• Curiosity Hall – over 100 amazing hands-on activities for all ages to enjoy
• West Lot – Appliance Demolition, Sheet Metal and more!
• Plaza – Food trucks, spirits and microbrews, Human Foosball
NEW this year! The BATTLE Barn – Combat Robots
Sparks will fly as these 1lb and 3lb combat robots compete to be STEAM Fest Combat Kings!
SATURDAY Combat Competition 11:00am start – Finals and awards at 4:00
SUNDAY 10:00am – 4:00 pm – Come fight mini balloon popper robots!
All weekend – HEBOCON – Build your own “crappy robot” and battle with other awesome crappy robots!
Kids2Glow Robot Workshop
SATURDAY Build real robots and test them out all day at the RoboRobo booth in the southwest corner of the Imaginarium.
SUNDAY 10:00-1:30pm – RoboRobo Robotics League USA Races and Challenges