Sponsor the STEAM Revolution!
You believe in mad science, just like we do. You believe kids (of all ages), need as many opportunities as possible to get their hands dirty and actually play with cool stuff. You want more, more, more Science, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Arts and Making.
This event is the place for you!
We have created an exciting and flexible “menu” of sponsorship opportunities and our goal is to make it as easy for you to participate as possible. We even have some great ideas for hands-on interactive activities if you know you want to be there, but aren’t sure what to do.
Lots of ways to Sponsor:
- In-kind – if you have a service or a big mailing list, or product that you think we could use, we might trade you – you know, a little love for a little love
- Media Sponsor – for major news / media outlets, there’s the opportunity to participate in exchange for marketing and media support
- Exhibiting Sponsor – in exchange for your financial support you will be featured in our many media platforms, to have an exhibit at the STEAM Fest, and to get exclusive access to our expected 5,000 participants and over 1o0 exhibitors
- Charitable Contribution – contribute money to the event. This contribution can be anonymous (just because you want to support hands-on access to STEAM activities), or we’ll spread the word far and wide that you are amazing. Receipt for your tax deductible donation will be provided
- Program Ad Insert -Sponsorship advertising in the event program will be seen by nearly 5,000 attendees from all over the Front Range. Shape attendee attitudes toward your business as a fellow STEAM Ed fan. Ad space starts at just $50 to reach thousands of people! Learn more…
No matter how you want to participate – we can design a sponsorship package that fits your needs and helps you achieve your goals. Do you want more sales? To increase hands-on science and math access? To build the power of your brand? You name it, we can help. We look forward to working with you to build the perfect sponsorship package.
To learn more, review our Sponsor and Exhibitor Brochure or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to know more about the STEAMFest? (Of course you do!)