Youth Business Rally – Y.Biz.R
You’ve got it. That fantastic product you’ve been itching to create (or perhaps you’ve already created dozens of them). It could be clothes, duct-tape wallets, artwork, lamp shades – whatever your product is, if you are between the ages of 5 and 18, you are welcome to apply to show your stuff at the Kids Biz-R (get it, Biz-R / Bazaar!)
Y.Biz.R is part of Rocky Mountain STEAM Fest.
STEAM Fest is open from 10am to 7pm Saturday and Sunday, September 5th and 6th.
Y.Biz.R hours are 10am to 5pm both days. Exhibitors will be required to arrive early to set up, and must keep their booth set up and active through the 5pm closing of the Biz.R.
After you have completed an application to exhibit, we will call you to discuss your exhibit and talk to you about your business planning. If your exhibit is accepted into STEAM Fest’s Y.Biz.R, we will keep in touch with you for the weeks leading up to the Fest to make sure you are staying on track with your plans.
More nitty gritty…
- You must be between 5 and 18 years old (not already attending college or university full time)
- You must have your parent or guardian’s permission to apply
- Exhibitors can be individuals, or groups of young people.
- Two people per booth will receive tickets for entrance. If you are planning to exhibit with a group of friends, all others will need to purchase entrance tickets.
- You must arrange your own payment collection methods and processes for tracking sales
- Adult assistance is required at all times for youth entrepreneurs under the age of 13 and is recommended for 13-18 year olds
Please complete the application below and we will contact you right away to talk through the details. Applications are due before August 15th. You will be notified of your acceptance by August 22nd or earlier.